Greenmax Power PTY LTD is committed to protect the privacy and personal information of its customers.
Greenmax Power complies with the Privacy Amendment (Enhancing Privacy Protection) Act 2012, which amends the Privacy Act 1988 (Cth) and is bound by the Australian Privacy Principles (‘APPs’) set out in that Act. The APPs establish minimum standards for the collection, use, disclosure and handling of personal information. They apply to personal information in any form, including electronic and digital form. The APPs can be accessed at the website of the office of the Australian Information Commissioner : www.privacy.gov.au.
The term ‘Greenmax Power Pty Ltd’ or ‘us’ or ‘our’ or ‘we’ refers to Greenmax Power Pty Ltd, the owner of the website, whose registered office is ABN: 13 629 868 908. The term ‘you’ or ‘your’ refers to the website user.
Collecting your personal information
- We may collect personal information in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when you visit our website, request for a quote, request a call back, register on the website, place an order, subscribe to any newsletter, fill out any form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our website.
- The types of personal information we collect and hold typically include your name, email address, address, contact number. You may visit our website anonymously.
- We may collect non-personal information about you whenever you interact with our website. Non-personal information may include your browser name, your type of computer and technical information about your means of connection to our website, such as your operating system and your internet service provider and other similar information.
Using your personal information
We may use your personal information for the following purposes:
- To supply the products and services that you have ordered.
- To inform you of our offers or specials.
- To improve customer service – information you provide helps us to respond to your customer service requests and to support your needs more efficiently.
- We may use any feedback you provide to improve our products and services.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other website features.
- To send you information which you have agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to you.
- To send emails/text messages/newsletters.
Disclosing your personal information
To operate our business and to meet your requirements, we may provide your information to:
Our workers, clients, contractors and other third parties with whom we have commercial relationships for sales, business, installation, maintenance, billing and customer support services (including debt collecting agencies, credit reporting agency if the Customer fails to pay the invoice as per the Credit Reporting Code of Conduct, government or regulatory authorities). Third parties mentioned above could be located within/outside Australia. While these third parties will often be subject to privacy and confidentiality obligations, if the third party is based overseas then their obligations may differ from Australian privacy laws & Greenmax Power Pty Ltd will not be accountable for the third party under the Privacy Act. The Customer may not be able to seek redress under the Privacy Act.
Protection of your information
- We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our website.
Accessing your information
- You can access your information by making a written request to us. We will endeavour to provide you with the information you have requested, unless providing such access would infringe another person’s privacy. When you request access, we will ask you to provide some form of identification (such as a driver’s licence) so we can make sure that you are the person to whom the information relates.
Correcting your information
- If you believe that any personal information which we hold about you is incorrect or out of date, or if you have concerns about how we are handling your personal information, please contact our Privacy Officer at email@example.com and we will try to resolve those concerns. If you wish to have your personal information deleted, please contact our Privacy Officer at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will take reasonable steps to delete it.
- If you have any complaints about how we handle your personal information, or you believe your privacy has been interfered please contact our Customer Service at email@example.com
- To unsubscribe or opt out of communications from us, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org